The Mental Reset: A 12 Week ReMind & ReDesign Whole Life Transformational Program
ReMind & ReDesign offers an unprecedented holistic and results-oriented method for reprogramming the subconscious mind while engaging the hidden potential our home holds for empowering the life we desire.
- Is your mindset and thought process keeping you from the life you want?
- Are your thoughts distracting you from what you desire?
- Does your home feel like a reflection of you?
- Does your home encourage the life you want to experience?
- Do you often sabotaging your own intentions?
- Do you feel stuck in cyclical negative thought patterns?
- Are you consistently in a fear mindset?
- Are your thoughts overly focused on what you don’t want?
Perhaps you’re overdue for a Mental Reset?
Would you like a simple, effective method for changing the interfering mental recordings & thought patterns, especially in times of heightened stress, like survival mode...while also curating your home to accelerate the life you most want to experience?
Join Kimberly for this 12-week guided whole life reset for moving beyond the mental obstacles inhibiting our overall well-being. When we address the internal obstacles of the mind, we clear the way for moving toward the experiences we want. One of the most critical factors to flourishing is our mental well-being. But here’s the thing, our mind is in an interconnected and symbiotic relationship with our physical environment. The environment of our home informs & impacts our mental patterns, hardwiring them through our habitual daily routines. So in order to move beyond the internal obstacles of the mind, it’s extremely beneficial to incorporate and work in unison with the space of our home.
By the end of this program, you'll clearly understand the cooperative power your subconscious mind and your home hold and you'll carry the know-how and the tools for bringing about steady, meaningful and lasting desired change...from the inside out.
- Reprogram the neural grooves set within the mind toward your desired outcome
- Instigate change using the interior decor & layout of your home
- Address the internal & external obstacles blocking your progress
- Learn how to cultivate mental well-being, regardless of the circumstances life throws your way
- Learn how your home impacts your life via the subconscious
- Receive easy & effective life hacks for implementing real time resets, addressing & preventing mental hijacking
- Learn a cutting edge, highly effective & practical method for self mastery utilizing the landscape of your mind and the canvas of home, with you and your desired outcomes central to the process
In order to enjoy optimal well-being, we require peace of mind. How can we navigate the wilderness of the mind when so much is hidden within the subconscious? We need a simple & effective means for understanding the mind, an operating manual and user’s guide for navigating the patterns, structure & inclinations of the mind.
The Mental Reset explores:
- the structure and nature of thoughts
- the outdated programs within the subconscious
- techniques for moving beyond the obstacles of the mind
- how to implement desired change, avoiding self sabotage
- how to identify the triggers of self sabotage before they hijack us
Change your mindset while aligning your home with your desired outcomes:
- learn the Language of Home™
- how to harness the power of home & the subconscious mind
- how to make the subconscious more conscious utilizing home
- how to empower habits, patterns & routines within your home
Are you ready to:
- Change your mindset by making the subconscious conscious
- Understand the structure & operating system of the subconscious mind
- Clarify personal values, desires & intentions to establish your personal blueprint
- Move beyond the obstacles
- Understand the language of home & how to make it work for you
- Align the mind & the interior of your home with your intentions, desires & values
- Daily tools for mental retuning
In order to navigate our life with ease, regardless of the circumstances, it’s imperative we understand how & why the subconscious mind functions, especially during times of stress. Once we hold a steady understanding of the subconscious, we can take an inquisitive look at our home & other areas of our life to determine what else may be perpetuating counterproductive thought patterns, beliefs & negative cycles. Then we can more easily seed the change we desire.
Your habitat becomes your habit. Dr. Joe Dispenza